Promoting Achievements that Inspire Businesses & Communities
Aims & Objectives
The underlying idea of felicitating outstanding achievements through these awards is to bring people of diverse arenas together and give them a common platform for sharing knowledge, experiences, ideas, thoughts, views and networking. When that platform is provided, the participants are also given opportunities to share their experiences and presentations about their respective domains, which therefore act as a huge promotional platform.
Such public recognition at global level not only boosts the morale of the Achievers but also inspires others to follow their dreams with more determination and become ‘Achievers’.
We have segmented the Awards into various categories and sectors to cover maximum number of industries, areas and professions that deserve to be applauded for their great work, on an international platform.
The deserving Achievers are felicitated with appropriate Award Titles in these areas of operations. (The list is illustrative and not exhaustive).
Nominations can be submitted by anyone who has a track record of such trailblazing efforts in any field which makes their work exceptional – beyond the common league.
Indian Achievers’ Forum aims to recognize outstanding achievements by groups and individuals that directly or indirectly impact the socio-economic welfare of India.
Indian Achievers’ Awards are bestowed upon for outstanding achievements under the following Award Titles:
Selection Criteria for Indian Achievers Awards
ABOUT THE AWARDS:
- The nominations are open for all Indians across the globe or the foreign nationals have business relations with India or working for world peace/humanity
- The profiles of nominees and their achievements must has credible documentation
- Their achievements must have a direct or indirect impact on India’s prosperity
- Their individual achievements could be in any field that can be seen as a followable example
- They must be clear from any charges under Indian Penal/Civil Code
LEVEL 1: Filtration Round
LEVEL 2: Screening Round
LEVEL 3: Selection Round
- Distinctiveness of the nominee’s contributions and consistent excellence in their field
- Innovation and the overall impact of the nominee’s projects, products, or services
- Recognition from relevant trade bodies, chambers of commerce, organizations, or media outlets
- Contributions made by the nominee in the social or public domain
Long Term Benefits
Apart from the immediate deliverables that come along with the Indian Achievers’ Awards, there are numerous other valuable long-term benefits that you can reap through years after years.
- Besides promotion, the Awards forum creates a solid ground to establish a base and rapport for someone’s respective brand or organisation. Some of the select award winners are featured in the Awards’ publication – Achievers’ Award, and vice versa.
- An enriched professional profile and an enhanced reputation which could ultimately lead to continued business success.
- The opportunity to use the winner’s logo on your website alongside other promotional materials.
- An impressive winner’s trophy and certificate to proudly display in your office.
- An invitation to join the Achievers’ Award judging panel for future rounds (offered upon request).
- Become eligible for Nomination of other acclaimed National and International Awards
- An article highlighting your company will be placed on Achievers’ website and social media pages. The IAF’s website attracts over 20,000 visitors a month and has an audience of 200,000 professionals.
- Quotes from the President of the Awards Committee on why your company won the award can be used in press releases and for other marketing materials.
- Company placement in the Achievers’ World magazine which is sent to 25000 professional subscribers including top executives of leading corporate houses, PSUs, Government bodies, trade forums, international organisations, foreign agencies, business class hotels, institutes, libraries, indian & foreign member of IAF etc.
- Personal consultation with an IAF PR expert to discuss how best to market the award.
- Exclusive professional photos and videos from the event to be used in your press-releases, company web-site and other promotional materials.