Mr. Vishal Singh
Head of Talent Management & Acquisition, Bata
Mr. Vishal Singh
Achiever's Success Story
There is nothing impossible to they who will try
Vishal is a Senior HR Leader with more than 13 years of Business facing experience with diversified Global industries & Market leaders – TCS (IT), Hero MotoCorp (Automotive) and Bata (Retail) in the area of Talent Management , Development, HR Strategies & HR Business Partnering for multiple CXO’s.
He has lead Human Resource Business Partner role for Hero MotoCorp’s multiple business verticals ( R&D, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Global Business, CSR functions and Quality functions) with a very high performing team reporting to him. In an extended role, he was also leading Diversity & Inclusion, Employer Branding & Talent Management/Development at org level for Hero MotoCorp Limited.
In the current stint at BATA, he is reporting in to CHRO as part of HR leadership team, Heading Talent Management/Acquisition and HR Strategies and playing a HR advisory role to CEO on Talent Management strategies.
Some Other Key Highlights of his Career
• Economic Times HR World 40 under 40 2022 Winner
• Business World HR 40 under 40 2021 Winner
• Indian Achiever Award 2022 from Indian Achiever Forum in HR Excellence
• Identified as one of the top 50 Future Leader in Hero Motocorp Limited
• Certified Quality Cost Specialist from CII (FY 21)
• SHRM certified on HR Business Partnering
• OPQ32r HR Certified Professional
His biggest strength is being able to quickly and easily see skills and talents that people don’t even realize they have. His greatest satisfaction comes from helping individuals discover and develop these skills and seeing them set sail with enthusiasm and confidence toward a future filled with joy and satisfaction.