Mr. Vasudevan Murugan
Associate Director-Capital Projects (EPC & EPCM Lead), Oil & Gas Division, Meinhardt EPCM (India) Private Limited
Achiever's Success Story
“There are no secrets to success. it’s a result from preparation, challenging work, and learning from failure.”
Introducing the quintessential and a thought leader, Mr Vasudevan with more than two decades of proven record and abilities in steering large-scale projects from the Conceptualization stage till its Operation (E2E). Mr. Vasudevan, through his dogged determination and under his able leadership, has handled arduous projects and successfully delivered multimillion-dollar diverse End-to-End Programme/Project Management. He has created a niche especially under the domain of Retail Network Development, Greenfield development, Commercial/Residential buildings, Infrastructure projects, etc.
Mr. Vasudevan has experience of having worked in global environments in countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Mauritius / Rodrigues Islands, other six Asian countries including PAN India.
Over the years, Mr. Vasudevan evolved like a seasoned and exceptional professional in all spheres of management and has demonstrated success driving business expansion through strategic initiatives, transformational leadership, strengthening operational capabilities, project controls, implementing best practices, team building and people management.
Mr. Vasudevan has earned various accolades to his profile including
- Global recognition as Top Partner Programme Manager – Shell Malaysia in 2015-16
- Recognition for turning around Shell Thailand country delivery performance in 2014-15
- Global Excellence Award Winner for 2012 – Chairman’s Medal for Leadership in Safety and Wellness or Sustainability
- Regional Excellence Award Winner for 2012 – Chairman’s Medal for Leadership in Safety and Wellness or Sustainability
- Leadership in Innovation Award Winner – Shell Program
- Regional Excellence Award Winner for 2011 – Chairman’s Medal for Leadership in Safety and Wellness or Sustainability
- Chairman’s Medal: For Leadership in Health, Safety, Environment or Community- Oct 2009, Global Award
- Chairman’s Medal: For Leadership in Health, Safety, Environment or Community- Oct 2008, honourable mention
- Recognition for Formulation of Construction & Maintenance HSSE Case for Shell India
It is rightly said, “Effective communication helps to keep the team working on the right projects with the right attitude.” Mr Vasudevan carries exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and has solid relations with various stakeholders, contractors, vendors, officials from government departments and senior level officials across the globe.
Mr. Vasudevan is setting an example for young leader and demonstrated that proved that one must be open to improvisations and contemporary techniques. Mr. Vasudevan has a flair for adopting Modern Methodologies in compliance with quality standards with expertise in delivering project outcomes within scheduled timelines by using cross-functional skills at work.