Mr. Rajeev Sharma
Achiever's Success Story
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
Rajeev Sharma – Chief Operating Officer, currently working with Stride Climate Investments – Macquarie Group – with 400+ MW of Solar projects in India. Renewable Energy professional worked as Sr. Management Team. He has more than two decades of experience in Operations & Asset Management of Solar & Wind Energy across Major OEMs and IPPs in India / MNC’s. He is actively involved with leading Renewable conferences National & International and participating in panel discussions / speaker on various topics as Best O&M practices of renewable energy & benchmarking, improving assets performance through best practices during operations. Integration of New Technologies with old assets for improving performance & revenue. He has provided services to MNC’s / IPP/ OEM’s for more than 5 GW solar & Wind Energy Projects
Core competencies include Resource optimization & Development of Sustainable O&M setup for new Renewable organizations IPP / OEM’s from base level to GW plants scale. Handling Renewable Energy Operations and technological management, Budgetary Control, Wind and Solar plant Execution & development with effective Close monitoring. Skill Development of Technical Team for Operations with Strong focus on KPI, Quality and EHS management system.
- Fully responsible for Annual Budget for India Business Operations with profit & loss (P&L) Renewable assets responsibilities.
- Appraise Boards periodically for assets quality and performance during review.
- Implemented and got certified for Integrated ISO Quality, Health and Safety Management System.
- Monitor delivery and quality of product during installation phase and take over Wind Turbine / Solar Plants for Pre commissioning & commissioning activities.
- Monitor post-commissioning plant performance and initiate technological development to optimize and enhance plant performance
- Interdepartmental coordination with Design team to optimize design for plant by keeping long term O&M perspective and cost benefit.
- Core team member of technology group for upgrading plant performance.
- Establishing work process and best practices for Solar & Wind Energy India
- Implementation of SAP & SCADA for centralized Monitoring systems.