Mr. Kailash Nale
Achiever's Success Story
Mr. Kailash Nale- The Amalgamation of Experience and Expertise
With a whooping 28 years of experience, Mr. Kailash Nale is a dedicated professional with a strong technical background in the regulated pharmaceutical industry. He is an expert in implementing organizational Quality policies, enhancing the Quality culture, compliance, and productivity with optimal utilization of resources. As a performance-driven professional team player with patient centric approach, his key focus areas are setting up industry standards, leadership reviews, and rolling out positive work culture.
With strong commitment towards Quality, Values integrity, transparency, he leads by example, he enjoys challenging the status quo and directing cross functional teams using interactive and motivational leadership that spurs people to willing give excellent results.
Besides this, he has an expertise in regulatory audits: USFDA, MHRA, EDQM, ANVISA, SAHPRA, TGA, TFDA, INFARMED, WHO, Malta, Russian, German regulatory authorities, EDA, and many other regulatory agencies across the globe.
Besides his academic education M. Sc, Mr. Kailash Nale has also done his MBA., Six Sigma and SMU Singapore: Certification in Exponential Leadership. Having gained a wide experience working with various multinational pharmaceutical industries, Mr. Kailash is proficient in Problem Solving & Process Setup, Compliance, and productivity Enhancement, Analytical and decision making, Team Building and Leadership, New Product Launches, Proactive initiatives expertise, Stake Holder Management, Project Management and Strategic Planning.
Mr. Kailash ensures that his team members overall competence is enhanced from technical and management perspective. As a hobby, he works closely with HR/ Management teams to spot the hidden talent in the multiple underprivileged candidates and groomed them beyond their expectations.
Some of the accomplishments of Mr. Kailash Nale are as mentioned:
- He has a successful track record of regulatory inspections.
- International work experience: APAC In charge for Global Enterprise Transformation Program.
- Lead the Quality Experts Council on Institutionalizing Regulatory Authority findings and site enhancement action plan for APAC region.
- Direct involvement for overseas site for successful EMEA and PMDA Inspection.
- Enhancement in Quality Culture and anytime audit preparedness of site
- Awarded as Role Model of Leadership.
- Recipient of prestigious Presidential Award.
- Recipient of Certification of Appreciation from USP
- Key role in enhancement of plant manufacturing per annum capacity form 0.6 billion to 7.0 billion, with successful product transfers to and from international locations.
- Bagged two times with “Plant of the Year Award “- Large size.
- Successfully Implemented of quality management software’s.
- Active involvement for quick release of Remdesivir injection by implementing Rapid sterility method, specifically during Covid 19 epidemic, which has saved life of many patients in India and overseas.