Advocate and Chairman ,
The Yoga and Welfare Trust
Achiever's Success Story
Preaching the goodness of Yoga
Mr. Ajay Kumar’s journey started with Yoga started from Bhartiya Yog Sansthan in 1997. Since then, he has been associated with the Sansthan, moving on to becoming a Yoga Instructor in the year 2000. Since 2018, after getting trained in Arham Dhyan Yog from Muni Shri 108 Pranamya Sagar Ji Maharaj, Sishya of 108 Sant Shiromani Acharya ShriVidya Sagar Ji Maharaj; he has been doing Arham Dhyan Yog and also conducting classes for the same.
He is also a Yoga Wellness Instructor duly certified by the Yoga Certification Board, Ministry of Ayush, Government of India.
After the Covid 19 pandemic and the declaration of nationwide lockdown by the Government of India, in order to utilize my experience and knowledge in Yoga and meditation, it came into my mind that he should start online global Yoga andMeditation classes through Zoom for the health and wellness of people.
Accordingly, he started online Arham Dhyan Yog classes during the lockdown period, on the 25th of March, in the year 2020.
Eminent features and success of his online classes are as under:
- This Yoga and Meditation class has been It has gone on without a single break every early morning since the 25th of March.
- As of now, more than 500 online classes have been Apart from this, many mega sessions have also been conducted in which more than 700 participants have joined at a single point of time.
- This class has been completely free of Apart from India, participants have been joining in from all across the world- from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Dubai, etc.
- Thousands of people have benefitted from the Online Arham Dhyan Yog Classes and it has helped them to overcome from their various diseases Covid-19, mental illness, problems relating to heart, sugar, spinal cord, back bone, stomach, knee joints, eye sights etc. The participants have experienced not only fitness in their body but also real mental peace.
- He was awarded the Top 10 GWF Excellent Performance Award, 2020 in the Global Wellness Summit- 2020, whichwas organized from the 23rd 2020 to 25th Oct. 2020, in which 14 countries participated.
- His name and the online yoga sessions have also been recorded in the Golden Book of World Record in
- There have been many mega sessions conducted at an International and National Some are the following:a.Global Wellness Forum, 2020.
b. International Convention, 2021
c. Mega Yoga session on International Yoga Day.d.Yoga session for Hemophilia Patients.
e. Yoga session for the lawyers of Supreme Court Bar Association. f.Yoga Session for officers of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
- Yoga session for Symbiosis Law College, Pune.and many more.
“Consistency, punctuality, dedication and passion to serve people selflessly for their health and wellness are the key tosuccess.”