The credibility and popularity of the Awards can be understood by the names associated with it for years now. The selection process is overlooked by some distinguished names from the fields like Science, Technology, Sports, Research, Medicine, Business, Sports, Journalism, Judiciary, Bureaucracy, Politics, Corporate Social Responsibility, Civil Society etc. One can judge when veterans are the jury members, transparency and credibility of the awards get additional advantage.
CSR TIMES Award 2 Jury:
1. Ms. Stuti Kacker – Chairperson, NCPCR: Stuti Narain Kacker, Head of the child rights panel by Women and Child Development Ministry, is a 1978 batch IAS officer. Ms. Kacker retired as Secretary from Disability Affairs, in the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. She was heading the management committee of the Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA).
2. Mr. Kamal Singh – Executive Director, Global Compact Network India:Mr. Kamal Singh is currently leading UN Global Compact Network India as Executive Director. He holds Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and is also an Alumnus of JNU. Prior to joining UN GCNI, he was the Director General at National HRD Network wherein he contributed significantly towards creating multi-value propositions for its stakeholders and a critical mass of leadership in its members.
3. Padma Shri Dr. KK Agarwal – Immediate past President Indian Medical association: Recipient of Padma Shri, Vishwa Hindi Samman, National Science Communication Award and Dr B C Roy National Award Dr K. K Aggarwal has been serving the humanity and social cause as Senior Consultant Physician and Cardiologist. He is currently Vice President of Confederation of Medical Associations of Asia and Oceania and Immediate Past National President Indian Medical Association.
4. Dr. MP Narayanan – Vice Chairman, World Mining Congress & Ex CMD Coal India: Former Chairman of Coal India, Neyveli Lignite Corporation, Chairman, Environmental Appraisal Committee for Industries, Ministry of Environment and Forests, Govt of India. He is also the Vice Chairman of the World Mining Congress and keeps addressing conferences and Seminars in a large number of countries.
5. Mr. A K Tyagi – Ex Chairman, Mecon: Ashok Kumar Tyagi is the former CMD of Mecon Limited. He has several firsts to his credit such as the largest hazardous waste containment system in Asia, largest city CNG network in world, most creative CSR programs in Jharkhand etc. Apart from these, Mr. Tyagi has interest in Archaeology, Pre-history and Arts.