- Indian Achievers’ Forum is the partnership of business, political, professional and other representatives of the Indian community to define and discuss the key issues on the Indian economic agenda.
- Indian Achievers’ Forum draws attention on the theme “how the successful Achievers can help the social & economic infrastructural development in and around the country.” It will provide examples of social entrepreneurs and successful models of the society and corporate sector partnership.
In support of this mission, Indian Achievers’ Forum has adopted the following goals.
- To deliver programs that enhance technical and business skills.
- To gather and analyse information on emerging trends impacting the industry’s future.
- To provide methods for effectively communicating information helpful to recognition specialists.
- To provide environments where ideas and information can be shared.
- To maintain a strong and viable organisation.