There are people in the society for whom circumstances, lack of resources and setbacks are no hurdles. These individuals are people of strong will and dedication. Despite all odds, these champions polish their lives so much in their field of interest that they stand apart in society. Having achieved great heights in their respective domains, these individuals need to be encouraged, hence Achievers’ World Excellence Awards. Nominations can be submitted by anyone who has a track record of such trailblazing efforts in any field and the likes of Corporate, Sports, Science, Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Social Service, Courageous Acts, Arts & Culture, Entertainment, Tourism, Healthcare, Education, CSR, Media, Community Development, Job Creation etc. – which makes the work exceptional – beyond the common league.
Mahatma Gandhi Samman
Indians are making considerable contributions and are dominating all over the world in their field of profession with excellent achievements and are creating wonders with their Midas Touch. The most eminent achievers, who have made a place for themselves in their profession and are upholding flag of India high, are honoured with “Mahatma Gandhi Samman” in the House of Lords, London, every year.
We bring together individuals, entrepreneurs, businessmen, educationists, activists, professionals, et al on a common platform and honour them for their exceptional work with Achievers’ Awards in different categories. Once bequeathed with the awards, the winners and their stories are featured in the Achievers’ World magazine which then goes to a wide range of readers pan-India and overseas. The publication has been pioneering the cause for over a decade and a half.
Besides this, we keep a close concern about the Indian community residing overseas. Having been born from that concern, one of our major aims of Achievers’ World is to promote and encourage the NRIs who have left a mark on the sands of achievement and have done some exceptional work for the betterment, growth & development of the Indian diaspora in any country across the globe. Some of the finest names of that NRI league among others are Amartya Sen, Amitav Ghosh, Deepak Chopra, Gurinder Chadha, Hinduja Brothers, Laxmi Mittal, Mira Nair, Rohinton Mistry, Sabeer Bhatia, Salman Rushdie, Sam Pitroda, Lord Swaraj Paul, Vinod Khosla, Satya Nadella, Zubin Mehta, Indra Nooyi, Lakshmi Mittal, Salman Rushdie and Kalpana Chawla.
The awards are given to felicitate the people of Indian origin in National and International platforms under more than 20 categories, such as:
Emerging Company Award
Business Leadership Award
CEO of the Year Award
CFO of the Year Award
HR Excellence Award
Entrepreneur of the year Award
Young Entrepreneur Award
Quality Excellence Award
Healthcare Excellence Award
Education Excellence Award
Woman Of Excellence Award
Man Of Excellence Award
Promising Start-up Award
Promising MSME Award
Young Achiever Award
Glory of India Award
Udyog Bharati Award
Shiksha Bharati Award
Brand Impact Award
Global Achievers’ Award
International Achievers’ Award
Brand Impact Award
Achievers’ World Business Leadership Award
The awards are given to wide range of businesses that contribute to the socio-economic growth of the country, such as :
Tourism & Hospitality
Food & Beverages
Beauty & Wellness
Banking & Finance
Why This Award?
One might be have a craving to share space with some of the bigwigs of Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Beauruecracy, Education, Science, etc, yet turning that craving into a reality may seem a far cry for many. Some may stay waiting for some miracle to happen in their lives while a few, quick on making hay while the sun shines,come and merge with the latest trends happening in the recent times to share a platform with who’s who of diverse domains. With that purpose in mind to bring people of such diverse arenas together and give them a common platform for sharing knowledge, experiences, ideas, thoughts & views and networking, the emergence of Achievers’ World has set its foot. When that platform is provided, the participants are also given opportunities to share their experiences and presentations about their respective domains, which therefore acts as a huge promotional platform. Apart from the promotion, the Awards forum creates a solid ground to establish a base and repo for someone’s respective brand or organisation. Some of the select award winners are featured in the Awards’ publication – Achievers’ Award, and vice versa.
Becoming an Achievers’ Award winner gives you:
- An enriched professional profile and an enhanced reputation which could ultimately lead to continued business success.
- The opportunity to use the winner’s logo on your website alongside other promotional materials.
- An impressive winner’s trophy and certificate to proudly display in your office.
- An invitation to join the Achievers’ Award judging panel for future rounds (offered upon request).
- Become eligible for Nomination of other acclaimed National and International Awards
P R BENEFITS
Becoming an Achievers’ award winner will give you numerous PR benefits:
- An article highlighting your company will be placed on Achievers’ website and social media pages. The IAF’s website attracts over 20,000 visitors a month and has an audience of 200,000 professionals.
- Quotes from the President of the Awards Committee on why your company won the award can be used in press releases and for other marketing materials.
- Company placement in the Achievers’ World magazine which is sent to 25000 professional subscribers including top executives of leading corporate houses, PSUs, Government bodies, trade forums, international organisations, foreign agencies, business class hotels, institutes, libraries, indian & foreign member of IAF etc.
- Personal consultation with an IAF PR expert to discuss how best to market the award.
- Exclusive professional photos and videos from the event to be used in your press-releases, company web-site and other promotional materials.