We bring together individuals, entrepreneurs, businessmen, educationists, activists, professionals, et al on a common platform and honour them for their exceptional work with Achievers’ Awards in different categories. Once bequeathed with the awards, the winners and their stories are featured in the Achievers’ World magazine which then goes to a wide range of readers pan-India and overseas. The publication has been pioneering the cause for over a decade and a half.
Besides this, we keep a close concern about the Indian community residing overseas. Having been born from that concern, one of our major aims of Achievers’ World is to promote and encourage the NRIs who have left a mark on the sands of achievement and have done some exceptional work for the betterment, growth & development of the Indian diaspora in any country across the globe. Some of the finest names of that NRI league among others are Amartya Sen, Amitav Ghosh, Deepak Chopra, Gurinder Chadha, Hinduja Brothers, Laxmi Mittal, Mira Nair, Rohinton Mistry, Sabeer Bhatia, Salman Rushdie, Sam Pitroda, Lord Swaraj Paul, Vinod Khosla, Satya Nadella, Zubin Mehta, Indra Nooyi, Lakshmi Mittal, Salman Rushdie and Kalpana Chawla.
IAF Awards Segments
We have segmented the Awards into various categories and segments to cover maximum number of industries, areas and professions that deserve to be applauded for their great work, on an international platform.
The deserving Achievers are felicitated with appropriate Award Titles in the following areas of operations:
- Art & Culture
- Banking & Finance
- Beauty & Wellness
- Digital Marketing
- Food & Beverages
- Human Resource
- Import – Export
- Individual Professional
- Innovations/ R&D
- Legal Services
- Marketing & Sales
- Media & Journalism
- Pharmaceuticals/ Healthcare
- Real Estate
- Science & Technology
- Social Service
- Tourism & Hospitality
IAF Awards Categories
Indian Achievers’ Forum aims to recognize outstanding achievements by groups and individuals that directly or indirectly impact the socio-economic welfare of India.
Indian Achievers’ Awards are bestowed upon for outstanding achievements under the following Award Titles:
- Indian Achiever Award (IAA)
- IAA for Promising Company
- IAA for Promising MSME
- IAA for Promising Start-up (not older than 2 years in operation)
- Emerging Company Award (not older than 5 years in operation)
- Business Leadership Award
- CEO of the Year Award
- CFO of the Year Award
- COO of the Year Award
- CTO of the Year Award
- Entrepreneur of the year Award
- Woman Entrepreneur of the year Award
- Young Entrepreneur Award
- Woman Of Excellence Award (min. 20 yrs of work exp.)
- Man Of Excellence Award (min. 20 yrs of work exp.)
- Young Achiever Award (max. 30 yrs of age)
- Glory of India Award (min. 30 yrs of work exp.)
- Udyog Bharati Award
- Shiksha Bharati Award
- Brand Impact Award
- Global Achievers Award (business presence in more than 2 countries)
- International Achievers Award (only for NRIs)
IAF AWARD BLOGS
One might be have a craving to share space with some of the bigwigs of Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Beauruecracy, Education, Science, etc, yet turning that craving into a reality may seem a far cry for many. Some may stay waiting for some miracle to happen in their lives while a few, quick on making hay while the sun shines,come and merge with the latest trends happening in the recent times to share a platform with who’s who of diverse domains. With that purpose in mind to bring people of such diverse arenas together and give them a common platform for sharing knowledge, experiences, ideas, thoughts & views and networking, the emergence of Achievers’ World has set its foot. When that platform is provided, the participants are also given opportunities to share their experiences and presentations about their respective domains, which therefore acts as a huge promotional platform. Apart from the promotion, the Awards forum creates a solid ground to establish a base and repo for someone’s respective brand or organisation. Some of the select award winners are featured in the Awards’ publication – Achievers’ Award, and vice versa.
Becoming an Achievers’ Award winner gives you:
- An enriched professional profile and an enhanced reputation which could ultimately lead to continued business success.
- The opportunity to use the winner’s logo on your website alongside other promotional materials.
- An impressive winner’s trophy and certificate to proudly display in your office.
- An invitation to join the Achievers’ Award judging panel for future rounds (offered upon request).
- Become eligible for Nomination of other acclaimed National and International Awards
Becoming an Achievers’ award winner will give you numerous PR benefits:
- An article highlighting your company will be placed on Achievers’ website and social media pages. The IAF’s website attracts over 20,000 visitors a month and has an audience of 200,000 professionals.
- Quotes from the President of the Awards Committee on why your company won the award can be used in press releases and for other marketing materials.
- Company placement in the Achievers’ World magazine which is sent to 25000 professional subscribers including top executives of leading corporate houses, PSUs, Government bodies, trade forums, international organisations, foreign agencies, business class hotels, institutes, libraries, indian & foreign member of IAF etc.
- Personal consultation with an IAF PR expert to discuss how best to market the award.
- Exclusive professional photos and videos from the event to be used in your press-releases, company web-site and other promotional materials.