Ms. Latha Narayanan Valli
Achiever's Success Story
A JOURNEY FOR THE PEOPLE
To be a pioneer, it takes tenacity, creativity, originality, and confidence. The distinguished personality Latha Narayanan Valli stood out as the trailblazer in the field of technology, education, and social work building confidence, connection, and autonomy in each field. She actively advocated for continuous improvement in skill enhancement and acknowledged the uphill battles with hard-earned wins. Her sheer power in leading transformation whilst creating a culture for the Greater Good, Latha Narayanan Valli came out on top eminently.
Latha is shaped by her two decades of experience in Information Technology in the BFSI Domain. From drawing strength from adversity to encouraging others, she has coached and mentored a handful group representing the youth, and cultivated them for the upcoming future, prepared and determined to begin their careers. Latha has completed her engineering in computer science, Master in Cyber Security, and Data Science altogether with 35 technical certifications. With expertise in Production Engineering – SRE, Observability, and AIOps, she has enhanced her skills in leadership roles which enabled her to perform admirably well in her technical domain.
Over two decades of relevant experience and a sharp analytical mind; Latha’s mastery at resolving technical obstacles has encouraged her to foster into technical writing skills; her inner writer gave rise to the book on observability and AIOPS. Furthermore, she has published many scholarly articles.
Traveling to multiple countries broadened her perspective, with personal growth, mental health, and spiritual enlightenment. Latha considers the lives of people around her as a major inspiration behind choosing a path filled in relinquishing guidance. Despite being raised in a community where women were not permitted to pursue education or engage in other activities, Her parents supported her efforts to pursue education, and watched product as she became their village’s first engineer; inspiring many girls from the area to do the same.
With a broad perspective in mind, she began coaching and mentoring in 2007, concentrating her vision on young rural girls. Latha withholds her pride, remarking that many of these girls have earned outstanding careers in numerous major corporations. Additionally, she actively works alongside NGOs helping and educating those in need. Her social involvement includes the distribution of food and clothing. Now she looks forward to directly mentor people seeking guidance in their career paths through a website (in progress).
Latha Narayanan Valli was also recognised and honoured with the Professional Women Achiever Award from the International Innovative Future Submit & Awards, Bangkok 2022, for her efforts and commitment in imparting technical knowledge, training, and guiding students in rural regions surrounding areas of Madurai, Tamil Nadu, and Guwahati, Assam. Students are counselled on how to effectively learn and ace employment interviews. Furthermore, students have been provided with variety of work opportunities within the constraints imposed by their family background (in consideration since 2007).
Claim to Fame – Latha Narayanan Valli
- Winner of the Women Excellence Award in Recognition of Outstanding Professional Achievement and Contribution towards Nation Building from the Indian Achievers Forum.
- Honored with the Professional Women Achiever Award from International Innovative Future Education
- Nominated to represent the British Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (BMCC) Business excellence award function as a technical member.
- Winner of SheHacks Hackathon
- SRE Certified Professional Engineer
- CCIB a DITI Champion for Significant contribution towards making the CCIB Diversity and inclusion agenda of the bank a great success
- Certificate of Achievement – SRE Community of Practice NeverSettle
- A budding Junkie learner
- Building Future-Ready Workforce Award
- Felicitated with the GEM Award for Automated Testing
- Winner of the GEM Award for the best initiative “Passion Towards Work”
- Winner of the GEM Award for the best support for the applications supported (HK)
- Received Special Recognition for FM deliveries
- Received Special Recognition for Projects “Resource Request & Recruitment” for innovation award in SG Group under the category Innovation.
- Awarded from SBICI management for Implementing ATM, Call system & New branch implementation
- Felicitated with the Best Implementation Award from New India Assurance Company management for the implementation of the Insurance front office system at various offices of New India Assurance Company ltd.
- Winner of the Best Delivery Award from New India Assurance Company management for the development and deployment of the Marine Cargo Reinsurance reconciliation system.