Mr. Donepudi VR Phani Kumar
Achiever's Success Story
Learning must never stop
Mr. Donepudi VR Phani Kumar is a successful individual. He has a Civil Engineering degree and has worked in both India and Qatar. In the fields of Ports, Oil& Gas, Civil, and Railway / Metro projects, he has handled numerous Short Assignments in Riyadh and European countries.
He has 27 years of experience in construction, operational maintenance, and other related fields. He is fluent in Telugu, Hindi, English, Tamil, and Gujarati, among other languages. Civils Works: Culverts, Water Channels, Road Works, etc.; Oil & Gas: Cross-Country Pipeline and Oil Refinery Works; Railways Works: Ballasted Track in open line constructions; metro railways such as:
1) Projects – Ballasted, Ballastless Track & Alignment Designs, Construction, Testing & Commissioning, etc.
2) O&M – Ballastless Track and Alignment, as well as other systems such as Third Rail and Signalling.
KPIs & Asset Management
His recent works include:
- M/s. ITALFERR (Italy): Projects in Kanpur & Agra Metro. Client in UPMRLC, Lucknow, India. Posting in Chief Alignment & Track (TYPSA & ITALFERR – General Consultant).
- Mitsubishi Heavy Ltd. (SMC): Project in O&M of Systems for Doha Metro, Qatar. Client in QR/RKH. Posted to Sr. System Maintenance Manager – TRK & Power Rail, Signaling and Telecom.
- Alstom Transport India Ltd.: HEAD Infra Projects ( Civil and Track work ) where contributed in Delhi & Chennai Metro and EDFC
- Also he played vital role in India’s Prestigious projects like Oil Refineries, Cross Country Oil pipe lines, Airport Link Metro / Hyderabad Metro
- He has rich experience in Harbor Ports and contributed in Adani Port, Mundra and Gangavaram Port , Visakahpatnam.
He has contributed to Adani Port, Mundra, and Gangavaram Port, Visakhapatnam, and has extensive experience in harbour ports. He began his career as a site engineer and laboured diligently to advance to the positions of Assistant Project Manager, Senior Manager, and Head of Department.
His principal domains comprise Design and Construction, Cost-effective and Optimisation , Life Cycle Management including risk assessment and mitigation and Strategic Administration.
Throughout his 27-year career, he moved from place to place to deliver initiatives and contribute to national development. It would be appropriate to thank his parents, wife, and children for believing in him anddallowing him to migrate periodically from one location to another, such as Vizag, Mundra, Delhi, Hyderabad, Noida, Lucknow, Kanpur, and Agra.
His goals are to play a larger position in the nation’s development and to advance his career. He has established a well-defined platform for Indian youth in the field of infrastructure and the construction of a voluntary retirement home.