Dr. Lakshman Kumar Kodupaka
Achiever's Success Story
Introducing Dr Lakshman Kumar Kodupaka, Director Talent Acquisition for Innova Solutions
Mr. Lakshman Kodupaka is an accomplished HR Professional serving as Director Talent Acquisition for Innova Solutions from July 2022. He is a computer science graduate and with a passion towards people he went a head and pursued master’s in business administration in Human Resources and holds Doctor of Philosophy (Honorary causa) in HRM from Central Christian University, Malawi. Currently he is also pursuing his PHD in Talent Development from KL, University Vijayawada
His mission statement is, “To influence thousands of lives in a positive way”. Heading towards this goal, he helped many individuals to find opportunities on their careers, advise hiring managers on market dynamics and by sharing useful information to HR Fraternity on how to identify top talent and fulfil their dream jobs & transform their career.
With 19 plus years of IT Industry experience Lakshman has extensively worked in managing and setting up recruitment process, systems and procedures for Product Development, Start-ups, and large-scale IT organizations.
Started his career with an IT Staffing and Services Company and then worked for Prolifics for 7.5 years and played various roles in scaling up the talent.
Prior to Innova he was with Alight Solutions for 9 years heading the talent for APAC Region and in the current role in Innova solutions since July 2022 he is heading the Recruitments for verticals like BFSI, CMT for IT Solutions Business.
Extensive experience in managing regional recruitment teams across APAC region.
Enjoys working in a fast paced and collaborative environment and Very passionate towards networking and an active social media recruiter.
Outside work Lakshman likes to spend time in social service and is very active at his community work and likes to run for 10k/21k run and spend his leisure time with friends and fitness at Cult.
He was part of SCSC Volunteer team as Margadarsak that strives for Women Empowerment and other society related issues and strives for wellness.
He is a public speaker and a Toast Master and the Cofounder of HyHCF ( Hyderabad Human Capital Forum) a non-profit forum with 500 plus HR Leaders cutting across diverse Industries like Information Technology & Enabled Services, Pharma, Retail and Manufacturing etc.
It was formed with an objective to enable HR with latest trends and dynamics in the local market.
Some of the noteworthy accomplishments attained are:
- 50 MOST INNOVATIVE HR TECH LEADERS) from World HRD Congress in year 2023
- Talent Acquisition Expert of The Year- 2022 from The Global Choice Awards in year 2022
- Nationwide Awards Under 40 Industry Experts – 2022 from Business mint in year 2022
- Excellence in Talent Acquisition Award 2020 from MORPHEUS Enterprises in year 202
- Most Innovative HR Tech Leaders (India) from World HRD Congress in year 2021
- 101 MOST FABULOUS HR TECH LEADERS) from World HRD Congress in year 2020
- 100 HR SUPER ACHIEVERS ( INDIA ) from World HRD Congress in year 2018
He enjoys reading and strongly believes continuous learning will enrich individual potential and helps them to be successful, he holds accreditations from prestigious institutes , some of them listed below:
- Leading @Alight from Issued by Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning
- Diploma in Global Governance from IBMI
- Fellow of the World HR Board in Strategic HRM from Middle Earth
- Executive Certificate Programme in HR Analytics from IIM Rohtak