Founder Director, ADROIT WRITERS
Nagambika, a B Tech Graduate, while doing research based power point presentations realised that words have weight, sound and appearance which made her to choose Content writing as her profession by passion.
A content developer for pre-election book titled “Why Modi should become PM?”* and also content writer of authorised biography of Shri Sushil Kumar Shinde, the Former Union Home Minister. The profile crafted to a few Padma award nominees were awarded with the highest civilian award of the country while the recent nominee was awarded with Padmashree award for 2021. She has an experience for more than a decade and is the founder of ADROIT WRITERS – a one stop solution for all the content requirements. She is a life member of Karate Budokan International. She has won more than 10 National awards and 6 International Karate Budokan International Championships. Gave 10 episodes on self-defence for women in ETV Sakhi programme 2005. Recipient of 1. Nalanda’s Empowered Women award on the occasion of International Womens Day 2021
2. Best Support Director of the Region, BNI Secunderabad
3. Best Launch Ambassador of the region, BNI Secunderabad
4. Best Vice President of the Region, BNI Secunderabad
5. Former Honorary State Director of CIMSME (Confederation of Indian Micro Small Medium Enterprises)
6. Inspiring Super women role model award* for 2021
7. Narishakti Award* 2021
IFSC CODE : KKBK0000203
MICR No.: 110485046
If you are choosing this payment option, then please select and copy the above text before closing this pop-up.