RMA Legal (“RMA”) is full services law firm offering end-to-end solution to businesses, corporates as well as individuals. RMA is established by a team of dedicated professionals coming from varied streams of law. The foundations of RMA are knowledge, faith, integrity and trust.
Their spectrum of experience encompasses setting up of businesses, commercial contracts, M&A, Private Equity and investments, debt capital, capital market, corporate advisory, ecommerce, real estate, maritime and air law, intellectual property rights, statutory and regulatory compliance, advising on foreign banks setting up in India and Indian Banks opening branches or subsidiaries overseas and assisting in obtaining approval from RBI; international and domestic arbitration; litigation, mediation, telecommunication and media, infrastructure and other related services.
Their goal is to be the firm of choice for clients with regards to all their legal needs irrespective of the nature, complexities or dimensions of the matter. They understand the trust reposed on them by their clients. The focus for RMA is on providing commercially sound legal advice and solutions in an expeditious manner while ensuring regulatory and statutory compliances. This shall be augmented through optimal use of technology and other innovative means to ensure cost efficient services.
Meenakshi completed her Law from Kishinchand Chellaram Law College, Mumbai in 2008. She has versatile experience in mergers & acquisitions, private equity and investments, foreign investments policies (FEMA), corporate & commercial transactions; capital market, ecommerce, real estate, infrastructure, employment & labour matters. Meenakshi’s experience in working with top law firms of India like the AZB & Partners, Thakker & Thakker, ARA Law, and Singhania & Co., has helped her to guide RMA Legal to its current position in the market.
Over her 14 years of experience in the legal industry include-
• Structuring of foreign investment in light of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA).Conducting due diligence on potential investment targets, Conducting Due Diligences & preparing DD Reports including advising clients in relation to transactional documentation, pre and post investment restructuring as well as statutory compliances.
• Drafting and negotiating transaction document including share subscription agreements, share purchase agreements, shareholder’s agreements, investment agreements and other ancillary agreements including charter documents related to the corporate transaction.
• Setting up e-commerce business platform, preparing structures for B2B and B2C business model (with FDI Investment), preparing documentation in this respect. Liaison for approvals from various regulators such as Reserve Bank of India, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), where the transactions required such approvals.
• Advising Foreign owned Indian companies in IT sector, Aviation, Designing & Engineering sector and Indian companies in Education sector, AWS service industry, infrastructure on the employment and labour related queries. Advice on entry strategies into India and on various Indian laws and Regulations.
• Drafting various EPC contracts such as supply contract, erection contract, works contract Conducting due diligence with respect to IPO transaction, preparing documentation, reviewing and drafting of certain chapters under DRHP, compliances with SEBI, FEMA, listing agreement/LODR, Company Law. Advisory work on issues arising out of the Companies Act, Company related documentation, corporate compliances such as notices of general meetings, resolutions at board and general meetings, filings with Registrar of Companies, etc.
• Real estate advisory work, residential and commercial leases, includes, Title search, property due diligences, vetting and negotiating documents such as sale agreements, agreement to sale, leave & license agreements, and lease deeds, and advice on stamp duty and registration of the aforesaid documents.
Meenakshi has serviced a wide range of clientele including companies in the infrastructure sector, power sector, real estate, investment companies, IT companies and foreign investors from various jurisdictions.
IFSC CODE : KKBK0000203
MICR No.: 110485046
If you are choosing this payment option, then please select and copy the above text before closing this pop-up.