Associate Vice President – People Function, Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited
P. Saravanan, Associate Vice President- Employee Relations with Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited, is an author and a seasoned HR Professional with impactful contributions towards industry, academia and the world of HR practice.
Dr. Saravanan has published papers in forums like the International Conference on Business, Economics, Marketing and Management at Germany, Asia- Pacific Conference on Economics and Finance (APEC- 2016) held at Singapore, International Research Conference (Encore0 2015) at Chennai and International Conference on Science, Engineering and Technology (SET- 2015) at Vellore.
He has 14 years of experience in the field of Human Resources with expertise in Employee Relations, Governance, Business Partner, Performance Management, Case Management, Workplace investigation and consultation for India, UK, and Asia- Pacific in IT, ITES, Consulting and Financial Service Industry. He worked with Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited, Gurgaon, Infosys Limited, Bangalore, CMS Infosystems India Limited, Chennai and Plus HR & Management Services Pvt Limited, Chennai.
Dr. Saravanan holds a Doctorate in Strategic Human Resource Management from VIT University (Deemed to be University), Vellore, Master of Business Administration in Human Resource of Management and Marketing from Panimalar Institute of Management studies and Computer Science, Chennai secured first class with 29th University Rank from University of Madras and Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication engineering, accredited with Anna University, Chennai.
He has been recognized as a Young Achievers award- 2021 from Institute of Scholars for HR research related activity. He is an active member and reviewer for leading Journals- WASET, ISI index and Inderscience Journals and also a Life time member Human resource association and societies including National Human Resource Network (NHRDN).
As an author, he has contributed various articles in HR fraternity and also got published in leading publication towards international journals in US, Singapore and Malaysia as listed below.
• P. Saravanan and A. Vasumathi (2015), The Impact of Demographic Profile on Strategic HRM Practices and Its Challenges Faced by HR Managers in IT Firm, India: An Empirical Study, International Journal of Economics and Management Engineering, WASET- Germany, Vol. 9, No. 9, pp. 3214-3223.
• P. Saravanan, A. Vasumathi and R. Subashini (2016), An empirical study on the Issues and Challenges faced by HR Professionals in IT Company, Karnataka, India. International Journal of Services and Operations Management, US, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 257 – 276.
• P. Saravanan and A. Vasumathi (2016), An empirical study on emerging issues and challenges faced by middle level HR practitioners in IT Companies, Karnataka, India. Pertanika Journal of Social science and Humanities, Malaysia, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 1397-1417.
• P. Saravanan and A. Vasumathi (2017), A Study of the Human-Resource Practices and Challenges Confronted by Human-Resource Experts in an Indian IT Firm, Bangalore. Publisher: Springer- Singapore, ISBN: 978-981-10-3565-4 (Chapter- 7), pp. 77- 98.
• P. Saravanan and A. Vasumathi (2018), The impact of demographic profile on SHRM Strategies of Middle level HR Managers in IT firm, India. International Journal of Services and Operations Management, US, Vol. 30, No. 3, pp. 383-403.
IFSC CODE : KKBK0000203
MICR No.: 110485046
If you are choosing this payment option, then please select and copy the above text before closing this pop-up.