Achiever's Success Story
“Mr. Kshitiz Singhal, Head Digital Marketing & CRM, Delhi International Airport Ltd”
Mr. Kshitiz Singhal is one of the first-generation Digital Marketing professionals in India who specializes in devising 360-degree Communications Strategy, Big Data Analytics, and Data Visualization. With over a decade of experience, Kshitiz started his career with The Times of India and then moved to CNN-IBN as Senior Associate Editor.
Always keen on learning, adapting, and interpreting all global communications & marketing trends. Currently, at Delhi Airport, Kshitiz has kept an integrated digital marketing approach. Maintaining all digital assets – website, PR, social media and CRM as part of the unified communication strategy. He made Delhi Airport, the first airport globally to generate revenue through social media and kept the overall content strategy digitally focused on business profitably, passenger experience, and stakeholder management.
His key achievements include –
- First Indian airport to launch a 24×7 command centre in October, 19 with First Response Time of up to 10 Mins.
- Launched, Air Suvidha – an initiative taken in partnership with the Ministry of Civil Aviation and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. This initiative was taken to help resume PAN India international flight operations in a safe & contact-less manner.
- Initiated India’s first digital airport portal for the online booking of the RT-PCR test in a contact-less manner.
- During his stint at Delhi Airport, the organization has won several awards. In 2020, Delhi Airport bagged gold and silver at MOBEXX award and 2 Silver at Social Samosa awards for its digital campaign during Covid-19.
- Today, Delhi Airport is the most talked-about airport page on social media worldwide.
Some of the successful campaigns led by Kshitiz are as follows –Feel free to reach out to Kshitiz at – https://www.linkedin.com/in/kshitizsinghal