51st National Brand & Marketing Summit 12th March,2020
The 51st IAF event was recently held on 12th March 2020, at The Silver Oak, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
• Theme of the event was NATIONAL BRAND & MARKETING SUMMIT & AWARDS 2020, which focused on the important aspects of branding and marketing in business, especially for the Start-Ups and MSMEs in India.
• More than 200 participants, including union ministers, bureaucrats, diplomats, corporate heads, and other national and international dignitaries, became the part of the proceedings of this summit.
• The Summit was graced by Chief Guest: Sh. Prahlad Singh Patel, Union Minister for Tourism & Culture and Sh. Sanjay Dhotre, Union Minister of State for HRD & IT
• Guests of honor were Sh. Kanumuru Raghu Rama Krishna Raju, MP (Lok Sabha) and H.E. Mr. Yogesh Punja, High Commissioner, The Republic of Fiji
• The day long event progressed through some thought provoking discussions, questions, answers and presentations on the theme by dignitaries like, Sh. Ravi Shankar, Secretary Indian Achievers Forum; Mr Tushar Garg, Sr Scientist, National Innovation Foundation; Prof. Ashutosh Sharma, Secretary of Department of Science & Technology, Sh. Kamal Singh, Director- Global Compact Network India and many more.
• The Summit also witnessed few selected & deserving entrepreneurs, social workers, philanthropists, Startups and corporate houses, who won the prestigious Indian Achievers’ Awards and Brand Impact Awards for their extraordinary achievements in respective fields.
• The highlight of the event was the signing of MoU between Indian Achievers’ Forum (IAF) and the Ministry of Electronics, Information Technology (MeitY) to promote Startups and MSMEs. The honors were done by Mr Harish Chandra for IAF and Dr. Ajay Garg, for MeitY, Ministry of Electronics & IT.
• The Summit concluded with networking session over high-tea.